The Group has been able to successfully partner with leading companies around the world and has been amongst the first to bring in products and technologies, relevant to the times.
Protection against hand guns & high power rifle protection
STANDARD PACKAGES FB-4/ FB 6
- Front Cabin Firewall
- Battery and Petrol Tank Protection
- Radiator Protection
- All Glasses Bulletproof Protection
- All Doors, Pillars and Fender Protection
- Heavy Duty Hinges
- Armored Roof and Armored Floor
- Run Flat Tiers with Heavy Duty Suspension
- Heavy Duty mechanical parts like suspension, clutch plates, brake pads and T-bar
- Personalized Private Cabin with Limousine Interiors
- Roll Cage for Additional Structural Safety
- Electronic Suspension with Dampeners
- Roll Down Windows with Heavy Duty Actuators
- Blast-attenuation/Vibration dampener seats
VIP Armored Hexa
VIP Armored Hexa
Armored Mercedes For VIP
Armored Mercedes For VIP
Unique Capsule Design provides overall protectionwithout any ballistic gaps during threat situations. Thevehicle is a light bullet - proof vehicle designed to handle multiple threats in rough terrains and can operate asindependent units with high survivability.
Can be used for Command & Control vehicle, special units vehicle with unique purpose and abilities.
The armor is based on a combination of steel with a new technology structure designed to defeat militaryassault rifles at point blank velocities and side bombs.The Armor will protect the passengers 360° including roof and floor protection according to the protection level mentioned below.
- The front is armored with armored steel.
- The front can withstand hits as follows:
One shot of 5.56mm INSAS (900m/s)
One shot of 7.62 mm SLR (823 m/s)
One pair of 7.62 mm AK-47 (833 m/s)
All at a distance of 10 meters at an angle of 90°
- Fort 1 Armor is a combination of steel with a new technology structure designed to defeat military assault rifles at point plank velocities and side bombs
- Armor based on steel combined with composite special steel
- The armor design protects passengers 360°, including roof and floor protection
- All materials have been tested and approved by the Israeli army (IDF) laboratories
- Side wall armor system - walls are based on special armored steel with an air gap
- Floor V shape armor – increases protection from underbelly explosive charges up to 2KG
- Optional underbelly armor against 6KG charges
- All hatches are fully overlapped for better bullet deflection capability
- Armored engine compartment
The vehicle’s armor is based on a stand alone capsule that is fixed to the TATRA chassis. This enables easy maintenance of the vehicle and the armor. Furthermore in case of chassis/automotive failure (accident/explosion) the armor capsule can easily be taken off and fixed to a new chassis.
The armor capsule will be based on a combination of steel , a composite material with the technology structure that is based on double layered armor with an air gap; this is designed to withstand military assault rifles at point blank velocities and side bombs/artillery.
- Side wall armor system - Walls are based on special armored steel and composite materials with an air gap.
- Roof armor - The roof is armored with double aired armored steel. Floor armor - protection from underbelly explosion.
- The floor is V-shaped - In order to deflect the explosion blast.
- Transparent armor - Vehicle’s windows fitted with 100 mm ballistic glass All hatches are fully overlapped for better bullet deflection capability.
- Engine compartment protection - The fire wall (the wall between the engine and crew compartment) is additionally armored for a higher crew protection. The capsule has pre-defined preparations to receive ‘Kit-B’ armor for a higher armor level.
- Run flat system - The vehicle is fitted with a VFI run-flat system (including the spare tire).
- Rear entrance - The rear entrance of the vehicle is based on a rear armored ramp that is qualified for soldiers dispatch and mount.
Panther - Mine Protected Vechile
Panther’s MPV armor is a stand-alone capsule fixed on Super Stallion chassis. The armor is separated from the vehicle which enables easy maintenance of the vehicle and the armor. The armored capsule is reusable and can easily be taken off and fixed to a new chassis in case of automotive failure (accident/explosion).
The armor capsule is produced using an advance combination of steel with a technology structure, based on double layered armor with an air gap, designed to defeat military assault rifles at point plank velocities and side bombs/artillery. The air gap is filled with thermal and acoustic isolation material to provide utmost protection and comfort to the soldiers during operational usage.
The Capsule armour will protect the passengers 360°
including roof and floor protection Ballistics specification
can be raised according to user requirements
All materials have been tested and approved
according to the Israeli army (IDF) laboratories
- Interior panels - Special Grade armored steel and composite high grade interior panels with cushion design.
- Roof armor - Armoured with double layered armored steel with cushion design.
- Floor armor - Protection from underbelly explosion. "V" shaped in order to deflect major forces during.
explosion blast. The inner floor is floating so that any deflection made by the explosion to the outer floor won't affect the inner floor.
- Blast protection seats - Ensures safety of the vehicle occupants and crew in an event of a blast.
- Transparent armor - Vehicle's windows fitted with 60mm ballistic glass to withstand NATO STANAG 4569.
- Full bullet deflection - All hatches are fully overlapped for full bullet deflection capability.
- Additional kit - MPV capsule has pre-defined fixations to attach additional "Kit B" armor for upgrading armor level.
- 360° protection - Including engine, radiator, battery, fuel tank & AC protection.
- Run flat system - The vehicle is fitted with a CRF run-flat system (including the spare tyre).
- Rear entrance - Vehicle is fitted with an rear armored ramp ensuring soldiers' easy mounting and dismounting during operational usage.
- Enhancing existing interiors
- Revamping the entire interior of the vehicle
- Addition of functional equipments to be used for commercial or personal purposes
- Addition of accessories as per clients requirement
- Separate sound-proof cabin with enhanced limousine interiors